Got home to find this???????????

Always fun at someone else expense ogy :laugh:
Dude-
Gotta admit, you got staying power!
You've avoided any real answers for like 10 hours, made excuses, threatened to leave all day, and here were are still with you and no real information!

I'm truly impressed at the amount you still wish to screw with folks and your energy. Guess you have nothing to lose and not much better to do huh?

Seems to be alot of that going on here Tom, and NO you didn't back me up !!

I thought I had many friends here but was hahahahaed over once again in my life !!
Its not my place to speak but all i havenever seen is you and buckeye getting along and him backin you up briging his family into his went way to far, like cmon man

old-timer

Scamming Member
Just wondering why this guy isn't banned? and how this all got this far? 3 threads, and probably 100pages of B.S.

:doah:
I wonder how many here haven't been banned, hundred pages of bull shit but only half is replies from me? Weird huh? :laugh:

Hey look at it this way, it's entertaining at least :shrug:

Uhhh Vic it seems to me that YOU brought your family into this by telling everyone your life's story, no one brought any of that up YOU did. As far as you being the victim simply give these guys what they want a clear account of what really happened. There are alot of holes in your story and you haven't tried to explain any of them. Funny about the motor home you said your son bought it with his own money ....But ... you sold it for less then the pay off ???? How does that work??? Sorry but it won't stick to the wall. Sorry about your life but there is a lot of people who aren't doing so well and they don't do things like this. Oh and what about you saying that you aren't getting anything from the state and no money coming in but now you are getting money and Medicare/Medicaid. Epic fail.

maverick1

I've been around for 67 years. During that time I've dealt with tens of thousands of people. I've found that there is only one rule when it comes to giving money to help someone out. ie. Never give money to ANYONE: unless you know them PERSONALLY!! Even then they'll most likely use the money for beer, smokes, or lottery tickets instead of buying food or paying the rent. Ogy

Very wise man Ogy!:thumbsup:

old-timer

Scamming Member
Uhhh Vic it seems to me that YOU brought your family into this by telling everyone your life's story, no one brought any of that up YOU did. As far as you being the victim simply give these guys what they want a clear account of what really happened. There are alot of holes in your story and you haven't tried to explain any of them. Funny about the motor home you said your son bought it with his own money ....But ... you sold it for less then the pay off ???? How does that work??? Sorry but it won't stick to the wall. Sorry about your life but there is a lot of people who aren't doing so well and they don't do things like this. Oh and what about you saying that you aren't getting anything from the state and no money coming in but now you are getting money and Medicare/Medicaid. Epic fail.
He put $150 K down on it and paied the $700.00 a month payment on it.
I have state aid of $650 a month coning in and I did explain that. We only started getting that last month. I think thats enough explaining along with everything else explained since I've been a member here. Sometimes people need to hear your story and I've tried but it doesn't matter because someone will find fault no mater what. Thats what we do in this world:shrug:

matt2

I have been stopping by all day just to see the picture that would make this all stop. Vic if you are such a good guy and don't feel like you have done anything wrong just put up the picture of your big head. I mean 12 stitches should pretty easy to see. I have always said once liar always a liar prove me and the rest of us wrong, please. Oh yeah I have a question what does hahahahaed mean I just don't get it?:shrug:

*How do you get fired or quit a business you owned for 27 years?
*How does someone buy a $230,000.00 RV with their entire life savings and they have no income to pay the remaining payments?
*How could you still have a balance/payment of $81,000.00 on the RV and a $1,500.00 house payment and no income?
*How did your son buy it if you claim to be the one who bought it?
*How do you buy a 2007 toy hauler and then return it 7 months later with no income?
*How can you afford a brand new TT and go on trips with your family if you have such little income?
*Why would your daughter make a $200.00 monthly payment on a TT when you don't have the money to afford a good campsite or gas?
*Why not sell your assets so the people in your state don't have to pay your way and good people on this site don't feel the need to give you help? Your Post #75 says it best...I have state aid of $650 coning in...you got it CONING!

Maybe it's due to the amount of money and assistance you have gotten over the years of telling your family/money troubles to others. Three forums all giving time and money to help you and your family out. That's not counting the heart felt wishes, prayers to GOD and the charity fundraiser all on your behalf.!

Some of you think we learned a lesson and are better off...Bullsh$t! Think of it this way..

The next time your family, friend, or stranger asks you for help..what will be the first thing that pops in your head.....EXACTLY!!!

Last edited: