Got it for free

I know the engine is not OEM. I put some gas in the carb., It runs. The tank is metal. The seat is rubber. Anyone have the answer to, " WHAT IS IT?

Last edited:
Mine has folding foot pegs. The brake is the clutch brake type. Different years? Got more info? I agree the tank really mounted by bad welds. Going to cut the tank off today.

Last edited:
Your folding pegs were added. Mine was also changed. Should have a single round bar for pegs. Yours also had a rear disc brake that went on the the sprocket like a Lil Indian.

Still have questions. Looking at the foot pegs, they sure look factory installed. With the paint and all. You can see the way the previous owner welded. Or who ever. Added clutch brake. Where would the disc brake have mounted. Added brackets under tank. :shrug:

Ya..those pegs were added. Those are newer style and can be added to any bike. Those peg bars were known for coming off. They only had a couple little welds holding them on. 3 of the 6 I had were re-welded. And that tab sticking up by the back wheel on the clutch side...that is the caliper mount. And it is also obvious those tank brackets do not belong on there. They did have an Azuza gas tank you could order separate that fit on there.

markus

The powerdyne frame I am modifying right now appeared to once have folding pegs about midpoint down the frame, you could see where they cut the brackets off before I started working on it.

This I think was the correct bar on the other one I did,

[/url]

I hacked off there an relocated a footpeg assy I hacked off a rupp roadster2 frame to gain some legroom

cool bike BTW! Looks like the chrome will clean up and have something cool to work with!

Cheezy, I see now where the caliper mounted. The mech. type break. Like the one on my gator. Still out on the pegs. Thanks for he answers. So! Who built them, what year, were they any good, What was the original motor? Kool bikes Markus