Grave Digger Monster kart by Carter brothers for sale

killer

YES IT IS THE GRAVE DIGGER GO KART! but down to brass tacks, no engine or primary clutch, but have all else. I have a unique opportunity for someone who is mechanically inclined to have one kick ass ride! I have a 94 polaris trailboss complete minus the engine with the automatic hi/lo range transmission and reverse, and I also have a running 2008 polaris 330cc 4 stroke engine with the belt and clutch and pulley system to power this beast! I was planning on modifying the frame or building a new frame with suspension and a real engine with reverse, you know.. all the things the original kart was lacking, and I have enough steel to build a wild frame or simple frame with, your choice. just a note, the decals are peeling around the edges, the kart is not perfect but is a perfect start to a keeper!

So basically I have the cart for you to restore, or I have the perfect combination for you to make the baddest grave digger kart in the tri-state area! your imagination is the limit, or if you wanted to have the best Digger/Atv combo, or you could possibly buy a polaris sportman 500 4x4 and you can have a 60 mph 4x4 on demand MUD SLINGIN- BAD_A$$ Kart! Interested? message me. Looking for $1600 obo for the digger and quad together. Located in southeast Michigan, Allen Park area.

Last edited: