Great Clone deal Canada

The Princess Auto powerfist 6.5 for $89.99

http://www.princessauto.com/power-t...gasoline/8088379-6_5-hp-horizontal-gas-engine

NO JOKE...

I am as shocked as you.
The gardian of high price not realy all that discount tools has a sale worth mention.

I don;t know what to make of that....
Somebody got sick, or dying, someone at head office is stoned.
What ever.....

Not likely to see this again so clean them out.
OR
The new 212 Loncin is coming and these are being discontinued and destocked

picked up two this morning at 8. They had 25. Went back at 8;20 to pick up a third, they were all gone. Sweet deal. They even come with a shoddy spark plug wrench. Bonus is the 4bolt valve cover and its all black

Last edited:
Looking on their site, they're still available, so I bought one online.
We'll see what happens.
It cost $30 for shipping, but it would cost me $20 in gas to drive there, plus my time, so it's not too bad.

I was going to go get in line this morning but I found a guy on kijiji with two brand new motors still in the box even cheaper than the PA price..Plus he threw in a chain guard and sweet throttle cable setup!:thumbsup:

MikeBear

The Princess Auto powerfist 6.5 for $89.99

http://www.princessauto.com/power-t...gasoline/8088379-6_5-hp-horizontal-gas-engine

NO JOKE...

I am as shocked as you.
The gardian of high price not realy all that discount tools has a sale worth mention.

I don;t know what to make of that....
Somebody got sick, or dying, someone at head office is stoned.
What ever.....

Not likely to see this again so clean them out.
OR
The new 212 Loncin is coming and these are being discontinued and destocked

HUH,
strange they would name their engine after what the US government is busy doing to everybody! Here's a guy that just got it done to him: :scared:

HUH,
strange they would name their engine after what the US government is busy doing to everybody! Here's a guy that just got it done to him: :scared:
Actualy a well known US engine builder is selling a clone for karting that uses the Powerfist Logo.

They were not aware of Princess Auto selling the same engine and someone in China put the Powerfist stickers on the blower housing ( less the name ).

Ya we had a good laugh at that when I told them.

Act now stocks are almost gone.

A little bird told me there are 600 more engines on order by head office and the clone has been delisted as a stock item in the stores.

Translation:
There will be another sale if you missed this one but I don't know when or for how much.

You know this brings to point one grievences with Canadian companies.
The are great at extorting high prices but lousy at keep secrets or creating any sort of loyalty.
The amount of insider information leaking out of PA for example on inventory and stocking info means that if I can find out then ToolTown or HF and any of the bigger American retailers probably know. Maks them ripe for slaughtor when a big chain come sto town and decides to wipe them out.

So did you get your clones?
My store was out of stock this evening.
Winipeg wants an extra 30 dollars to ship me one.

My engine is in Ottawa socked away untill I can arange a delivery ( free of course I would pay for a PA stock shell game )

Last edited:
I got 1, and my order for #2 was confirmed today. I wonder how many they have set aside for online orders?

You know this brings to point one grievences with Canadian companies.
The are great at extorting high prices but lousy at keep secrets or creating any sort of loyalty.
Make no mistake.
There is no extortion.
They can only get away with it if you let them.
I blame the consumer equally.
It takes 2 to tango.

Last edited:
So far no motor in the mail from PA, just the one I got at the store.

FYI, TSC (the real Canadian one, not the ripoff USA one) has the Champion 6.5's on for $149 this week. Not a great deal, but a good deal for TSC.

So far no motor in the mail from PA, just the one I got at the store.

FYI, TSC (the real Canadian one, not the ripoff USA one) has the Champion 6.5's on for $149 this week. Not a great deal, but a good deal for TSC.
149 isn't bad when you consider that you get a set of Champlion rockers that would have cost you 50 dollars to order online ( stronger part than even a Honda for high lift cams ).

Dum question though:
WHo is TSC?

149 isn't bad when you consider that you get a set of Champlion rockers that would have cost you 50 dollars to order online ( stronger part than even a Honda for high lift cams ).

Dum question though:
WHo is TSC?
Tractor Supply Company....They sell lots of tools,clothing and stuff geared towards farming...