Great insurance

So in less than a week I had 3 of the nicest custom mini bikes…that I built stolen from my trailer. I posted about it in an earlier post.
I took a shot in the dark and reached out to my insurance company and submitted a claim on my homeowners policy. I got a phone call yesterday from an agent. I answered some questions,gave her some information.She asked me what I thought they would cost to replace and 10 minutes into the call I was more than made “whole again”. I just had the greatest customer experience….period !!
No bullshit…they didn’t blink or question my valuation of the bikes and let’s just say I can build 3 more killer minis. So they even covered the cost of the cut up padlocks
My insurance company is State Farm and I give them on a scale of 1-10
A solid 15.I guess the ole karma wheel did me a solid
So that’s a great ending to a really shitty experience

Have you actually got the $$ from them yet? (I am assuming no- that was only a "verbal"). I also have State Farm and my (claims) experience with them over the years has been the opposite of yours- just saying.
Michael

Last edited:
Did you get an insurance payment yet? I was curious if my bikes would be covered so I ran your scenario by my (California) State Farm agent, and he showed me in my homeowners' policy declaration why they are NOT COVERED! He went on to say that the only way I could insure them was to take out a (separate) "Recreational Vehicle' policy..
Michael