Greetings from Hong Kong

After 24 hours of flying and sitting in airports, I finally made it to Hong Kong. I will be here for a few days and then off to China for about a week. I will try to post photos as the trip progresses.

I saw this little guy on the last trip outside of Wuxi, China. :wink:

Trim these toenails.

Last edited:
WOW! any nice Hondas over there? they are called Dax 70's and the 50 is the monkey or gorilla. I really want one of the gorillas. ask someone about importing one for me!!!

Hent

Nice pics X-90.

Have fun, be safe, be productive while you're there.

My next "real vacation" (i.e, not business travel), I'd like to goto Japan. Man they got some weird shit!

WOW! any nice Hondas over there? they are called Dax 70's and the 50 is the monkey or gorilla. I really want one of the gorillas. ask someone about importing one for me!!!

I have never seen a small bike over here but I do have a good connection for Lifan engines. It will take time and a little education to import engines and parts.

if you want any Harley shirts from the dealership i work at let me know. i might be able to hook you up with some. i think there's another box of them coming from our satellite shop that we closed down earlier this year (at least that's what the motorclothes manager told me). i can let them go for cheap ($10 each).

if you're interested, email me at ebay at mcguire-hd.com (it's my work email) so i don't forget.

admins/mods this isn't a for sale type post. it's a "hook someone up with some cool shirts if he wants them" post.

Last edited:
Hong Kong looks a little cleaner today. I was there the last time in 1963 on the U.S.S. Kitty Hawk CVA-63 we left in a hurry for the Gulf of Tonkin engagement. Have fun while you are there and I know you will take a ton of pictures make sure you are in some of the pictures.
Steve :scooter:

Well I made a mistake I was on the U.S.S. Constellation CVA-64 in 1964 when we deployed for the Gulf of Tonkin engagement and that was the last time there. Yes I was stationed on both super Carriers as a boiler-man.
Steve :scooter:

Last edited: