GX160 carb

I want your old original Honda/Keihin GX160 carb so long as it in good condition and complete.

Need one or two for an experiment.

Thanks!

This is an experiment....

Looking at throwing it on the GX120....

I just really want the bigger carb with the built in fuel cutout valve and will bolt to the GX120 including all stock linkage. Stealth mode...

What does cleaned up mean?

I am really hoping to find someone that has pulled the stock carb off their running motor and put on a GX390 carb, or something of the like.

My original GX120 carb is in good condition and ready to drop back on the motor, but I want to see if the GX160 carb would add some umph to the little motor. Quarter midget guys say it does...

And I am not saying I want a carb for free. I am willing to pay for one in good condition ready to go, but needs complete as possible.

What does cleaned up mean?

I am really hoping to find someone that has pulled the stock carb off their running motor and put on a GX390 carb, or something of the like.

My original GX120 carb is in good condition and ready to drop back on the motor, but I want to see if the GX160 carb would add some umph to the little motor. Quarter midget guys say it does...

And I am not saying I want a carb for free. I am willing to pay for one in good condition ready to go, but needs complete as possible.
I have a fresh rebuild of a car off of a gx 160 $10 plus shipping