H30 side exhaust pipe ideas

I picked up a Tecumseh H30 side exhaust (1998 model) and would love to find a way to put a pipe on it. Does anyone make a side pipe like this or is there some thoughts on how it can be done? I can't seem to find anything. I'd love to use this engine. Thanks,
Mike

minibikefever

the black motor I have is a 3 hp like yours and the white one is a 3.5 older model that is threaded and allowed me to just build one but the black one that isn't threaded I was going to get a flange for it and have robertsons torque tubes weld a pipe on with 90 degree bend, they will make anything you want and I think their prices are reasonable, they probably have the flange too? good luck

Attachments

the black motor I have is a 3 hp like yours and the white one is a 3.5 older model that is threaded and allowed me to just build one but the black one that isn't threaded I was going to get a flange for it and have robertsons torque tubes weld a pipe on with 90 degree bend, they will make anything you want and I think their prices are reasonable, they probably have the flange too? good luck
Thanks - this is really helpful!

Thanks - this is really helpful!
Well I was hoping it was threaded but it's a flange. I talked with Rex and Robertson's Torque Tubes and he was great - I think he'll be able to do something for me. Is this a standard sized tec flange on the 3 hp models, or is it specific to the model and year I have?