Happy New Year Everyone!

It's still early as I begin this post but I want to say Hi to all the new members, and Happy New Year to everyone that comes to this place called OLDMINIBIKES.com, I also want to applogize because I started that 9 bike one trike build, and it's been going real slow lately, sorry about that, but "MOM" didn't really see the $$ signs, until I sold those first 2 bikes, now she's all for doing the rebuild thing, so hopefully, soon, I'll be finishing the other 7 bikes plus 4 or 5 more that I have aquired since. My ultimate goal is to start bending my own frames, and welding them together, then assembling and selling the bikes that I make, I hope it works out that way, anyway that's how I think I'll handle my addiction to these fun little toys. Well Happy NEW YEAR everybody! Here's hoping for a great 09, and lots of pics of everybody's projects!
dave

Hi Dave : It's been a good year being on the OldMiniBikes and I enjoy all the information swapping back and forth and a place to tell and hear about mini bike adventures past and present. I don't do the New Years party thing so here I am so here is to wishing you and yours a very happy New Year. And to all the others who visit this site you are also included so lets do our best to make 2009 a Stellar year.
Steve :scooter:

Happy New year to everyone, and Dave, get back to work on the 13 or 14 bike and 1 trike build. I've got my eye on a small Tri Sport, so I might have another trike build this year myself, with a little luck.