Harbor freight coupon question

I'am wanting to know if you can use the 20 percent coupons on the predators that are on sale for 119.99 . The coupons say not to be used for items already on sale .

I'am wanting two predator 69730's for the RTC-6 heads that come on them .

Harbor Freight cashier here :thumbsup: You can certainly use a 20% or 25% off on an engine. The only restriction is that you can't use a percent off coupon in conjunction with a price coupon. For example, I often see $99 212cc coupons. You can't use the $99 coupon along with the 20% coupon.

I'am wanting to know if you can use the 20 percent coupons on the predators that are on sale for 119.99 . The coupons say not to be used for items already on sale .

I'am wanting two predator 69730's for the RTC-6 heads that come on them .
Got a 60636 today with 20% coupon that was online for 95.99 plus tax.They also have a $99 coupon online but the 20% coupon scans okay.They also had the 69730 there too.They show the 60363 at 7hp on the receipt.

chad got us 6 at once using the coupon. :thumbsup:
Was that the "limit 4" coupon and who is us? You and Viki because technically if it was during work hours that might be a conflict of interest for Chad and you should fire him.lol...Or at least make him wear a funny hat:thumbsup: