Haulmark trailer advice HELP

I'm in the need of a 5 x 8 or 10 foot trailer to move my stuff around and take to the hills.

Anyone have knowledge about Haulmark trailers in the transport model??

They're a good 3 grand.

Any other good tips to think of since I know nothing about buying a trailer?

I have a Haulmark 6x10 trailer and love it! It's well made and tows extremely well. I looked at other (cheaper) trailers and found that they are not as well made (thinner materials). I also like the Haulmark torsion arm suspension which allows each wheel to move independent of the other.

I hope this helps...:wink:

KM

Best you look them up on the web and read up on them. Good Luck-If your zip is 81020, the closet dealer to that is Topar Trailer sales; 13747 HWY 350;Trinidad,Co. Phone # 719-846-9458.

Last edited:
I have a 26' and a 10' they are both solid, good quality. The 10' pulls hard if its not balanced just right. I recommend a higher ceiling if you can get it, I am 5'12" and it has a 6' ceiling, always feels like I have to duck. You may want to look for a 12' with a double axle, it will pull allot easier.
I have always managed to find used ones -just be patient.

zeeman

How about an old bumper pull horse trailer. That's what I want for my Harley and minis. They are crazy priced when you can find them. Some have electric brakes which I think is important. It really does make a difference when you are hauling a heavy load, and I imagine you can put a lot of weight into one of those 12' trailers. I just think an old horse trailer would look cool with some flames on it.

lots of old horse trailers around hear, there built solid. I would recommend having one deodorized before you put anything real nice in there.

I priced a new one and it will end up 4K, OUCH.

I just missed one on CL for 1800 and no tax and such would be sweet.

The new ones have plywood all the way around and as it de-gasses the glue fumes and such will be huge, got to find a used one so I can strip out the ply and reline with aluminum or such.

I'm always a day late when I start to look, got to be patient!