Having fun on the Mini

F'n sweet. but I was waiting for the CRASH!:censure:
Thanks! I don't do much crashing on the street, thankfully. However get me on the dirt and I'm in trouble. I had a honda xr70 w/ a 160cc engine in it and was forever dumping it.

excellent ride....Mini's never get old. Can't wait to get mine going

Thanks! They are a lot of fun! My last street bike was my wheelie outlet, which was fine but expensive and dangerous. So I sold the big bike and got into the Hondas. I like the older z50's and z50r's. The aftermarket for the Honda's is huge.
I'll get a better video up soon!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
i wish i could ride wheelies.

i got good at doing 1st-3rd hanging the front wheel a few inches off the ground wheelies with my YZ490. that thing was either pulling the wheel or spinning the rear tire. even with all of my 270lbs hanging over the front it would still pull it most of the time. that bike was a monster (faster than my friends cam, exhaust, carb Buell M2) and i kind of miss it.

i wish i could ride wheelies.

i got good at doing 1st-3rd hanging the front wheel a few inches off the ground wheelies with my YZ490. that thing was either pulling the wheel or spinning the rear tire. even with all of my 270lbs hanging over the front it would still pull it most of the time. that bike was a monster (faster than my friends cam, exhaust, carb Buell M2) and i kind of miss it.
All it takes is a little practice:thumbsup: