having more problems

I got my clutch and chain today so time to set up the motor got everything connected put oil and gas in the bike and the pull start will not pull any ideas thanks

george3

You should fire it up for the first time with the chain off, to tune it if its a new install. I fire them up on a milk crate.

The chain is still pretty loose it doesnt wanna start at not makin any noise and barely pulls the chord comes out about 4-6 inches I dont get it I will definitely try with out chain tho

I was wondering if I took the cage off of chord if maybe theres something wrong inside of there its stock motor no upgrades all I did was put clutch on n run throttle cable I was wondering if maybe the fuel is not getting to motor I will take a pic and post it in the morning idk im gonna try n figure it out and all help is greatly appreciated I just dont get why the chord wont pull its weird as shit

If all you did different was add a clutch and chain,,, then I would check the clutch install first. If your clutch isn't turning freely the chain is stopping the shaft.

*Pull the spark plug wire for safety * and then turn the clutch ( real wheel off the ground) , see if it spins. Then pinch the clutch and see if you can move the shaft to see if the engine is froze.

Always test a new mod with the rear wheel of the ground and bike supported good.

bandit 40

Did you loose any nuts or bolts ? If there is something under the shroud stopping it from pulling? :shrug: Just a thought its happened to me :laugh:.

eureeka

It runs the shaft was turnt and froze up so I spun it back its starts and is running like a bat out of hell now I remove the box with rabbit and turtle question is now why when I turn choke to run the motor sounds like it is full thottle and the gray switch some times flys off what should I do is it adjusting then idle or its suppose to scream like a bat out of hell

Jeep u are absolutely right I had it backwards my old engine was set up to pull the throttle towards the front as to where the predator is backward to that hot it fixed and is running well I have to mount it better tho bc the torque is pretty rough so tomorrow after work it will be finished except now im having brake problems but I found a guy in my neighborhood thats is a cerified repair shop for motovox so im buyin a new brake setup from him

Its not completely locked up any more but its still tight its been a work in progress but will be bad ass when I completely finished with brakes and my new seat thanks to everyone who has been helping me along the way