hawg ty jackshaft ratio help

i have a hawg ty that has a 72 t rear sprocket and 12 t clutch. it has a gear ratio of 6:1 it has great take off but when i ride it offroad i have problems with the chain falling off. i going to add a jackshaft but do not know what ratio to use. i wanted a little lower gearing like 6.5:1.

I have a Hawg Ty with a jackshaft on it. It goes from clutch 10 teeth to a 20 tooth sprocket and then 12 teeth to the rear sprocket 50 tooth(?), thats good enough for me. Good excelleration and enough top speed for off road riding.

i bought mine without the motor mounted jackshaft and i am planning on installing a regular jackshaft in front of the rear tire. so the gear ratio can be anything . i have a 54 tooth sprocket and 72 t for the rear . i like to ride it like a dirtbike offroad at 40 mph but every time i hit a pothole or rock the chain falls off.

I have a Hawg Ty with a jackshaft on it. It goes from clutch 10 teeth to a 20 tooth sprocket and then 12 teeth to the rear sprocket 50 tooth(?), thats good enough for me. Good excelleration and enough top speed for off road riding.

whats your gear ratio? is it possible to add overdrive to go faster than 40 mph with good low end still with out a torque converter?