Heald super bronc roller

Selling my Heald Super Bronc project. What your getting is the frame, gas tank, footpegs, seat/shocks, wheels and tires. (No Motor)
Frame is in really good shape. Tires are also in really good shape. Gas tank molding/trim has cracks and and some of it is missing & gas cap top clear plastic is broken. Seat has some very small tears in it and needs tightened up. This is a great start to what could be a super nice bike!

$300 plus shipping. I would rather have someone pick it up since it's so big and if you are willing to pick it up then I will work a little on the price since I wouldn't have to pull it apart and package it for shipping.

Spitnale01 your inbox is full and not accepting any more messages so here are your answers to the questions about the super bronc:
No the back tire does not rub the motor mount, i think the picture angle just makes it look that way for some reason. No brakes on it. (I believe they were on the jackshaft) frame is in perfect condition, including motor mount. Yes the springs are in the forks and yes the handlebars do come apart.