Heald Yard Bronc Kits by Heald Lawnmower

Well here’s a weird cool story I went to pick up a couple minibikes from this guy a lil Indian and a Heald vt5. Well I get there to find the Heald was toast it was rough and we started bull crapping about minibikes then guys like I have a Heald mower I’m like they didn’t make one he’s like well I have one I said well I gotta see it then so he’s like ok so we walk out back and he pulls the tarp off what was left of the tarp and there it sat and my eyes just popped I ran and grabbed my phone to get pics and on the way back I’m like I gotta own this piece of American history so I’m like what are you gonna do with it and would you consider selling it to me and right away he’s like sure I’m like sweet I gotta own this thing. So needless to say I can honestly say I own a Heald yardbronc the only one I’ve ever seen besides brochures. It is in great shape for the year and the deck is super solid along with all the decals all the sheet metal is straight also so I’m gonna get it running and cut some grass with it :laugh:

Attachments

Thanks for the inputs I did find a motor for it and a good fellow member help me get it. I’m gonna start putting it together and I’ll take pictures of the progress and maybe move the progress over to projects and rides topic... I know it’s not a minibike but it’s from a minibike supplier from the 70’s. So if you think it’s a good idea to move it over to project and rides just say yes or no. Thanks

Yea. Nice find. It is cool how they still used the kicking horse logo and it says yard bronc. I have seen brochures with the lawn mower in it. They made a snowblower,rototiller and log splitter.