Heathkit Boonie rolling frame

jeep4me

Selling the Heathkit Boonie that I took to Ann Arbor a couple of weeks ago. The engine has been removed since the last picture was taken.

I had the frame powder coated in Harley black and the fenders, chain guard, rear sprocket/brake plate and fork spring were powder coated in Oyster white. The white has a textured finish and is not smooth, on purpose. The seat is a NOS Heathkit Boonie original, rear tire is a brand new Carlisle 18x9.5x8 knobby. The front tire is a NOS Taco 100 type tire. Twist grips are new.

It willl need sprockets for the jackshaft, but I will include a new jackshaft with bearings. It will also need a new brake handle. The one that is on it will not hold up to regular daily use. The frame has been fixed in a couple of areas but they are hardly noticable.

I will include a like new #35 clutch with a new piece of #35 chain to go from the engine to the jackshaft. I will also include an older 5hp Briggs flat head (not currently running) that is in decent shape.

Listing all this new stuff is making, almost, reconsider selling it....almost.

I dont want to ship this and will have to make this a local pickup only, sorry. I may be able to drive an hour in any direction from Grand Rapids if full asking price is paid. If you want to have a shipping company pick it up I will accomodate this the best I can.

Asking $700 cash or paypal, no trades.