Heavy machinery

That's a wonderful old thing.

Great collection.
Oh god dude that's nothing... When my Grandpa died they auctioned off %98 of it.. :sadcrying4: There is still like 8 iheritted tractors sitting there, about a dozen hit and miss engines. The train, depot, water tower... We tend to be cool junk pack rats... :lol: theres a few more pics in my pics I think of some of it.

Last edited:
i also grew up around farm drainage equiptment but nothin that old have ya ever herd of or been over to le sueur mn. for the pioner power show they have all kinds of steam equeptment & thrashing stuff
I've been to your Minnesota show years ago with my father in law amd a friend, it was great. Last weekend two friends and I went to the International Agiculture Center in Tulare California for the antique tractor and farm equipment show, it is huge and gets bigger every year, with all kinds of exhibits, auction sale and swap meet.

cool i figured some 1 from far away would chime in small world i grew up about 20miles from that show never missed it when i was a kid rock on
there was like 20 shows around MI,OH,IN that we went to every year when I was younger before my grandpa had his stroke. Then it all went down hill. :sadcrying4: camping for a week at the steam shows was some of my fondest memories... :sadcrying4:

thats sweet kid same here its where i lerned to appreate junk lol im sure you got into it more than me cuz we never showed or swaped @ the thrashing shows just little stuff after dad sold the farm when we cleaned out the sheds

there was like 20 shows around MI,OH,IN that we went to every year when I was younger before my grandpa had his stroke. Then it all went down hill. :sadcrying4: camping for a week at the steam shows was some of my fondest memories... :sadcrying4:
Did you guy's go to Penn's Cave or Williams Grove?

I don't think so... It's been so long now but I remember like Lagrange Indiana had a huge one, there were 5 or 6 near us we went to.... There was one in Ohio we went to all the time just over the border over by the lake Toledo area or something.. :shrug: Hell man, I was 10.... :lol: but no, no two states away stuff that I can remember...