Hello form Kansas

Searching for motorcycles on craigslist and came across a ad for a mini bike and it brought back some memories of wishing I had a mini bike as a kid. So I done some searching on mini bikes and came across this site. Have been into motorcycles since I was 12 when I got a beat up sacked out Kawasaki 100 from my brother. Now I have fifteen vintage bikes, One Honda and the rest are Husqvarna's. Thinking about jumping into the World of Mini Bikes! So I'll be here lurking and finding out all the info I can.
tommie d

Gald to see another new guy from KS, I haven't been a member for long but already now if you need something minibike, go-cart, or trike related you've came to the right place.

Welcome! I'm in Portland, OR working, but own a house in Rose Hill, KS. I have one Japanese bike, a Suzuki TM400. There is a wealth of info and some great guys on this site.

Welcome to the sight! I live in Oklahoma city and have had some dealings on minibikes and parts in Kansas! I have a limit on how far I drive to get stuff and was lucky enough to score a trailhorse from a guy in your area! He came to OKC to attend the MC swap meet and brought the horse with him! I got a smokin deal on it too! You will enjoy being a member here, a great sight with great members!

Lets see some pictures of those bikes, I like Hondas and other vintage Japinese bikes from the 70-80s.
My Honda CB360T the only street bike I own.

Here are two bikes I picked up last weekend a 1978 Yamaha YZ400 and & 1989 Suzuki RM125. The 1977 390CR Husky I got last fall. These are the bikes that are going to fund my Mini Madness.