Hello form Virginia

Hello, my name is Chris and I currently reside in Northern Virginia, just outside D.C.. I grew up with small mini bikes and motorcycles most of my life. The first one I remember riding was a green Rupp we had. The other day I had a chance to acquire a small mini bike and while doing research I came across this site. I will be posting another thread in the "What is it?" in a few minutes. I looked forward to learning more about my new little acquisition. Thanks, Chris.

Welcome to the forum Chris, I live in Virginia, too (Galax, a little city in southwestern part of the Commonwealth about 8 miles from the VA/NC stateline). :thumbsup:

Jimmy S.

Thanks for the warm welcome. My mini bike was identified as a Thunderbird made by Bird Engineering. I am sure I will have questions in the near future. Thanks again for the warm welcome, Chris.

Hello, my name is Chris and I currently reside in Northern Virginia, just outside D.C.. I grew up with small mini bikes and motorcycles most of my life. The first one I remember riding was a green Rupp we had. The other day I had a chance to acquire a small mini bike and while doing research I came across this site. I will be posting another thread in the "What is it?" in a few minutes. I looked forward to learning more about my new little acquisition. Thanks, Chris.
Welcome to the forum man. I am a newbie too; on this forum and with minibike expertise. I also grew up with minibikes. My son and I are looking to pick up a hobby and he seems pretty interested in this one. I think it will be good for father and son bonding.

awesome, another norther VA person here. I plan on picking up a Bird Thunderbird tomorrow in Richmond. If you have pictures of your Bird post them, I may need them to get the one I'm picking up running.