hello from canada

Recently joined OldMiniBikes. I am enjoying it. what a wealth of knowledge many of the members are. will be starting my first build soon. a winter project, and our winters are VERY long up here. looking forward to the task of restoring the old Cat.:thumbsup:

Welcome to the club!

I just joined after secretly reading here for a while. You're right, there are a lot of good people and they have a ton of knowledge.

KB2ROCKET

I dressed just like that at work the other day and someone made a comment about it being a Canadian tuxedo so I looked it up on the net but I dont care im still gonna wear it it comfortable and durable. And like I said before every Canadian I have ever met has treated me well .
Public servic announcement
Fyi a lot of other country's dont like the USA because of the actions of our government but here on the internet when we mix it up with people from other countries we are in a small way ambassadors representing our people lets not screw it up
Have fun be kind please

buckeye

You don't live in Meeeechigan KB. :laugh:

Living on the border gives you a different perspective of the fine folks from up north.:thumbsup: