Hello to your forum. My Super Bronc story.

I do landscaping work in my free time. I will bid jobs and sometimes accept trade for service rendered. A friend of mine needed help and offered me an old Suzuki dr 370 that didn't run if I'd give him a hand. It was junk. I figured I'd scrap it take the 30 bucks and still help out a friend. I decided the night b4 I was gonna junk it I'd offer it for open trade on cl. The ad was up oh 3 min when I get a response asking if I was willing to trade for a mid 70s Heald Super Bronc. I watched 1 YouTube video and emailed him back. Deal! What I got seems to be a mostly intact Bronc. 1 hour later I had a running bronc.

Well it's the broncs turn in the project line up. It seems pretty basic. I love he goofy flex style exaust. I just ordered all the parts to make the clutch work properly. Once I get it mechanically sound I plan to keep it as stock as possible. Ill paint it but that's it.

Feel free to tell me all about it. I will research the forum, but I like to hear from the people.

Here are some pics! View attachment 51750

View attachment 51751

Suzuki that I traded for it.

View attachment 51752

And my Harley just because I like it.

View attachment 51753

Awesome deal...Thing probably has $1000 worth of parts on it. Make sure you take lots of pics as you go. Lots of Super Bronc owners here. I have 2... Welcome:thumbsup:

Bmarc

Do I strip this motor down. Or should I just be happy she runs change the oil and hit the trail. Obviously the answer is to I'd it up. However if it ain't broke don't fix it.