Help Identify this Alsport model

Someone wants to buy my front wheel on my dunecycle? Why? Is it hard to find or something? Just curious. I don't think that I want to seperate it from mine.

vmaxx4

Thank you very much. I will pick one up. Is there any forums for Alsports? Maybe someone could use the old brake lever. Even without the cap it seems to still pump... At least it did before I cut the line. Randy
Do you still have the old brake assembly? It might be the same as the one on my old Boa-ski snowmobile.

....Mark.

Mac

Someone wants to buy my front wheel on my dunecycle? Why? Is it hard to find or something? Just curious. I don't think that I want to seperate it from mine.
The tire might be hard to find, but not the 5-spoke Astro style rims.

Engine on. Now Just need the jackshaft and then need to finish fiberglassing the seat. Won't sand and paint until maybe next year.Want to play first...lol

I decided to raise the bar as it were.That allowed me to keep the stock exhaust and air filter with the 13ho clone engine. Just a couple of stand offs where the rack used to mount...

Sorry to say running a fuel tank up that high right over the exhaust would never be a choice I would make. I would use the stock tank mount and go to a diaphragm fuel pump and lower that tank away from the hot exhaust.
That also makes use of all the rack . They sell diaphragm pumps for about $22.00 you just need a pulse from the intake .

Steve :scooter:

The problem with that is that the tank won't fit.It will hit the back rest bar. I can get a straight header out the back and that would leave more room away from the exhaust. The way the tank was originally mounted it was right beside the exhaust anyway. The exhaust actually has a heat shield around it.

I need to get the plastic back and put that on. The temporary seat(old plastic chair)doesn't give any support and you feel like you are going to slide off...