Help ! Looking for the right frame for my H25.

Hello again, I havent been here in a while. Looking for a new project now. I have a h25 side tank Tecumseh. I put it in a Ruttman frame and it goes nice. But i would like to put it in a frame where it belongs. I see these side tanks in Rupp choppers and Rascals. Also in the Monza Jr. Karts. But those are 3.5 hp motors. Does anyone know who originally put h25 side tank tecs in a mini bike ?
I think it's a 1970 by the serial number. 0222 13309. It's the little green one on the left. Any help would be appreciated.
image.jpeg

markus

1970 would be the Rupp Chopper. They were 127cc/2.5hp, I think technically they were painted silver that year though. Those bikes sorta were stuck using that type of sidetank due to the size and shape of the frame did not allow room to access the fuel cap on standard front tank engines.

Those (econocycle/cub/chopper/rascal were the names that bike frame got through its 7 year run) were the only bikes I can recall getting that that setup.

I thought the chopper and rascal were h35 ? I stand corrected. Thank you Markus. A frame should not be too hard to find but those chain guards ar as rare as the one for my 69 roadster.
Did they not have problems with the chopper/rascal frames because it was a single front downtube ?

markus

Did they not have problems with the chopper/rascal frames because it was a single front downtube ?
you see them with repairs at the framehead a lot, usually they are done really badly even on what people pawn off as a restoration, so at least you know they are there. I have had 2 of the earlier ones (pre 1968 years) and both were fine there so it may just be from taking a hard hit.

The snake that I chased out of my garage a couple of times loved one of the Cub's I had:)

Watch out for those re-pop frames that are/were being built. I heard they were terrible. I saw some pictures somebody posted of one and everything was so crooked.

This will be my winter project . The cub chain guard will probably be easier (and cheaper) to find. I do like the purple rascal color.
Thanks again for the info !