Help me answer this plz

I ordered two of those about a month ago. I pulled the tires and mounted them to the stock DB wheels.
Tossed the wheels they came with in my goodie pile, never tried to stick the DB axle in them. You couldn't use those wheels to replace your rear wheel for sure. Tire yes, wheel no.

I also payed the extra $5 and got brand new tires in return.

I ordered two of those about a month ago. I pulled the tires and mounted them to the stock DB wheels.
Tossed the wheels they came with in my goodie pile, never tried to stick the DB axle in them. You couldn't use those wheels to replace your rear wheel for sure. Tire yes, wheel no.

I also payed the extra $5 and got brand new tires in return.
do me a favor , go outside and see if the front axle will fit those rims plz?!!??:bowdown:

I know they wont work on the back and thats cool, see I need new bearings as well in her front rim, if I could get that and it just slide on that would kill 2 birds nahmean! Thansk alot :thumbsup:

do me a favor , go outside and see if the front axle will fit those rims plz?!!??:bowdown:

I know they wont work on the back and thats cool, see I need new bearings as well in her front rim, if I could get that and it just slide on that would kill 2 birds nahmean! Thansk alot :thumbsup:
Just checked and nope it's not even close. ID on the wheels bearing is bigger than the axle and OD of a DB bearing is smaller than the OD of the wheels bearing.
Wheel comes withbearings marked: 499502H-NR and a little further along it says RB-1

ps
who said anything about going outside? my DB is in the livingroom :thumbsup: