Help*****Pin removal.

To me it looks like a worn out allen head. I don't see a seam for a roll pin. My Stepdad taught me a trick on things like this. Use a tool steel pin set and start gently on the side tapping the set and frequently spray with a rust remover. It takes patience but it has never let me down. I have removed busted off rusty bolts and the like. The constant light tapping simulates an impact wrench. It will work even if that is a roll pin.

Steve73

you thought you picked up another skat kitty but realized it was a skatsalot! lol.. nice... never seen one in person but those bikes seem small in pictures.

Do have a welder? What I do is take a washer big enough to go over the head of the bolt but not too big. Then place a nut that’s big enough to go over the head of the bolt. I run a weld inside the nut making starting on the head of the stripped out bolt. Put a socket on the nut and it usually comes right out. The washer is to make sure you I don’t weld the stripped out bold to then base metal it’s screwed into