Help with posting pictures

zeeman

I have read and tried to follow the instructions, but when I load pictures to my album, it says successfully completed and no pictures show up. Does anyone have simple step by step instructions on how to post pictures to a thread and to an album? I admit I am not very good with computers, so please be specific if you can help. Thanks.

C9H13NO3

How many do you need posted? If it is only a few you can e-mail them to me and I can put them in the thread.

You might want to try using photobucket or tinypic. They allow you to host photos and then you can insert them using

zeeman

I have quite a few. I was able to get some put on photobucket, but can't make the pictures go from photobucket to the forum. I know, I'm stupid, but it seems like it should be easier.

C9H13NO3

I have quite a few. I was able to get some put on photobucket, but can't make the pictures go from photobucket to the forum. I know, I'm stupid, but it seems like it should be easier.
Copy the url of the pic and click INSERT IMAGE in the advanced options screen. Then press ctrl+V and click OK.

{the insert image icon looks like a mountain}

when you are browsing you albums in photobucket, mouse over (do not click) the thumbnail of the photo(s) you want to post in here. You should then see another box expand down below the thumbnails when you mouse over. The very last white field box that pops up will have some code in there with these brackets around the code [blah blah blah]. Click on that field, it should say 'copied'. If it doesn't say copied, then manually copy that code. Then switch back to the forum and paste that code in here. Make sure and separate multiple codes by hitting the retun key so that they are not on the same line. When you submit your post, it will show up as a picture. Give it a shot and let us know.

zeeman

Well, that was easy. I got two pictures posted in the project section of the forum. Next, I will try more than one picture in a post. Thanks for the help!

Why don't you down load them under your photo section that provide under your user name on this site, Hent made it easy to use. Its a lot easier that way. And you can click My Photos insert at the bottom of the message box to put a big picture in you post.

Also you may need to re size you picture on your computer before downloading to a smaller size,

Last edited:

zeeman

Minibikedude, I have been trying to post to an album I set up with no luck. I also tried following Hent's directions on the picture testing place, but I could not make anything work. I would like to be able to post them all in one place though. Any specific advice or help? Remember, I am not good at using computers.

I have been trying to post to an album I set up with no luck. I also tried following Hent's directions on the picture testing place, but I could not make anything work. I would like to be able to post them all in one place though. Any specific advice or help? Remember, I am not good at using computers.
You will probably have to reduce the size of your pics to add them to an album here ... Pm me your # and I'll walk you through it ... Quick and easy ...
Roc