Hey whats wrong with the members gallery? my pics arnt showing up anymore

I just signed in a few minuites ago and went to members gallery to see if I had any comments on my pics and everyone of them had a "No Thumbnail" where the pic was and then when I went to clik on the pic that wasnt there it wouldnt show then there either...What up with that>??? how weird cause I have been signing in everyday and until today everything was just fine..

thanks for your time,

DaCheese

Hent

Hey Cheese,

Sorry about this, but the host screwed up while installing some new domains and accidentally deleted OldMiniBikes. The most recent back-up was on monday, so anything after that will have to be replaced. Again, I'm sorry and hope this doesnt happen again!

charles, your bike looks sick! i went to joe's over the weekend and picked up a bunch of stuff...i even went next door to the other guy morgsn shop, he msde the wheels spacers for me..thanks again for the tip

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
That's great.
Joe's (the father) is the funny guy. He's like the soap nazi that was on Seinfeld.

I bought some drag forks from him that he made wrong about a year and a half ago. So I told him "hey you made it the wrong way" He started getting upset. I tried to explain it to him. I said "I'm not worried about the money, you can keep it. Just make them the way I wanted with the straight top bar " He got very upset and told his son "No, No, No" give him the money back. So I left him alone for about a year. Then his attitude changed and he became a very nice guy. So he has been the one to go to. I don't bother with Morgan's, but that's another story. :)

wow, unfortunately , i went to morgans first, he was the first one open, I bought the spacers and seat from him, but got the rest of the stuff from joe's. He has much better goods there anyway. I guess i'll be going to him from now on. So tell me why i shouldn't go to morgans. LOL

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
He high charged me way to much to weld a throttle cable to my carb slide. I already had the cable, and carb. So to do a 2 minute weld job he charged me $60. He said that's because it's for a race motor. Which to me doesn't make the price sky rocket.

I came to him because my little cousin had fell on his minibike and broke off one of his pegs. He sold me the peg, and welded it on for a total of $10. So I was guessing that he was only going to charge me $5 for the throttle cable job.

If you still don't know what I'm talking about. It's that little ball end of the cable he cut off and weld it back onto the cable. Here's a picture of the carb and cable together afterwards.

That is way too much. thanks for the heads up on that. Looks like i'll be giving my money to joee from now on. lol.

Thats a crazy ass motor! I'd like to do a engine swap one day. But I must get mine going first. Your guidance would be much appreciated.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
After I stopped fooling around with Morgans, I went to Marco's. But Marco's, and B&M-motorsports are a bit farther to travel. They also do the same stuff, but B&M is the only spot were you can have your motor modified at.

Marco's is located past Huntington Park (I can't remember the exact city name)
B&M is located in Bellflower.