Hi, new to the group. Looking forward to seeing what's going on. Can anyone tell me anything about what i have here?

Morning Tom and welcome to the OldMiniBikes ! I've looked at your bikes and don't know what they are , but someone will come a long and tell what they think .

markus

The trike thing is based off an import bike that various distributors could get in the '70's and sell as their own. you location could be an inditication of who actually sold it, looks of it that's not really a big deal.

here in the US Terra-products Inc. would be the pretty popular version, from them it was called a TM-951, in parts of Canada you would see it badged as a Pony, they used 333 as the designation for it. And no, it would not have a trike option, that looks like the back of a kart grafted on, gonna need one heck of a jackshaft to get to that sprocket!

No idea on the blue thing, Bends dont look very precise, like maybe a home built or something possibly. the swingarm almost look like a modified bicycle crank???

Tom H.

The trike thing is based off an import bike that various distributors could get in the '70's and sell as their own. you location could be an inditication of who actually sold it, looks of it that's not really a big deal.

here in the US Terra-products Inc. would be the pretty popular version, from them it was called a TM-951, in parts of Canada you would see it badged as a Pony, they used 333 as the designation for it. And no, it would not have a trike option, that looks like the back of a kart grafted on, gonna need one heck of a jackshaft to get to that sprocket!

No idea on the blue thing, Bends dont look very precise, like maybe a home built or something possibly. the swingarm almost look like a modified bicycle crank???
Ok thanks I had someone tell me it was a taco 3 wheel and a 51 lil indian on the other wasn't sure.

Still though...a couple of neat looking mini bikes.

Get them running, and ride the heck out of them. Just watch your turns on the trike...keep the turns slow.

markus

Ok thanks I had someone tell me it was a taco 3 wheel and a 51 lil indian on the other wasn't sure.
:D yea, that's common practice with these bikes, it pays to fact check what people advertise things as like you would a POTUS tweet in the mini bike world.