HM80 roller bearing PTO cylinder cover part number?

Hello, I have a HM80-155042A original for my Super Bronc that has a very loose governor shaft.. been looking for a replacement but cant determine the proper part number to look for. I keep coming up with a 33626C, but when I look around using that number I keep finding the bushing style:shrug:... does anyone know the correct number for a Roller bearing PTO cover? Thanks...

You may want to contact Floyd's or sidegrinder (on e-Bay) to see if they have any experience with an HM80--they both sell take-off used parts. Both have been helpful to me in my quest for H60 parts. The Wheelhorse tractor forums may also be a good resources. Some the Wheelhorse engines were aluminum blocks (as were Massey Ferguson).

The other option might be sleeving the governor shaft with new brass. Without looking it up, I suspect the governor assembly is the same as the H50-H70 engines.

You may want to contact Floyd's or sidegrinder (on e-Bay) to see if they have any experience with an HM80--they both sell take-off used parts. Both have been helpful to me in my quest for H60 parts. The Wheelhorse tractor forums may also be a good resources. Some the Wheelhorse engines were aluminum blocks (as were Massey Ferguson).

The other option might be sleeving the governor shaft with new brass. Without looking it up, I suspect the governor assembly is the same as the H50-H70 engines.
Thank you Dr. for the heads up, I have actually contacted Floyds and am waiting for a response. If that doesn't work out, I'll just buy a new shaft and have it sleeved....

I was fighting the same issue on my Super Bronc.....I found a PTO cover with a bearing (don't know the part #) but I found that the shaft on the governor was worn, not the aluminum ?????
The new governor shaft fit great in both my OE cover and my replacement cover. Take a look, you may be surprised.

Jerry...

Jerry, Thank you for that info... lookie what I found once I dug a little deeper... this just saved an engine build for sure... is seems that the governor shaft is made of what looks to be brass... much softer than the cover material...

IMG_1835.JPG