Holy CRAP!!!!!!

It is showing as already sold, but I smell a rat and something is REAL fishy. I bet the seller did not like the way the bidding was going (not high enough) and "sold" it to himself, a family member, or a friend. Make a note of that EBay seller- NOT someone you want to do business with!
mini bikes for sale | eBay
Michael

Last edited:
That's a joke.:laugh: Check the bid history, 24 bids from a couple different people. None of the bidders had more than 10 feed back score.:laugh:

They used a snipe program on two (or more) computers to jump the bid in the 8 seconds of remaining auction. All of the bidders and even the seller have very low feedback. No hacker is going to waste time over an auction/item of such insignificance. Kids playing around.

Kinda reminds me of the barn find again (actually everything reminds of that mini):eek:ut:

1971_MB1A

What ever happened with that blue montgomery wards "barn find" mini bike that was listed on ebay a few times then ended early each time about a month or so ago ?

I'm sure the high bidder will end up being a non-paying bidder - acct will get closed and then seller will relist it with a sob story of the guy who didn't pay!

It is showing as already sold, but I smell a rat and something is REAL fishy. I bet the seller did not like the way the bidding was going (not high enough) and "sold" it to himself, a family member, or a friend. Make a note of that EBay seller- NOT someone you want to do business with!
mini bikes for sale | eBay
Michael
Would be a heck of a final value fee if it went that way. And if he cancelled the sale someone would get a black mark for it....