HOLY please read this

ok if your near the grand rapids PLEASE read this this guy wants to THROW IT AWAY WTF PLEASE tell me this is a scam he wants 50 BUCKS and he says its CHINESE PLEASE GO GET THIS BIKE i cant cause im in florida SAVE THIS BIKE

Tenants moved out on me and left this old tube frame mini bike in the back of the garage. It has a tecumseh engine on it maybe 5 - 8hp. I tried to start it and it sputtered. It has very large tires the size says 22x11x8. It has a headlight, taillight, fenders, huge seat, weird belt drive then chain and could maybe fit 2 people. Sticker on one of the fenders says "Heald Super.." I can read the rest, probably chinese made. Not that rusty but not that clean either.

I just want it gone but I don't want to throw it away.

No pictures - sorry

$50

Last edited by a moderator:
ya i guess so to for 50 BUCKS sounds fishy though with no pic nor # number i emailed him he says it is chinese he should be slaped

There is a storage place down the road from me and when they have a tenet skip town they throw everything in the dumpster. For me it's like going to the mall. They have two dumpsters out front and there always full. I'm surprised the guy even listed it. As a land lord your only worried about getting the place cleaned back up and pig tenets normally leave lots of work.

There is a storage place down the road from me and when they have a tenet skip town they throw everything in the dumpster. For me it's like going to the mall...
Same thing happens at the storage place where my buddy keeps his travel trailer. Great fun!