home made cylinder tank

Hi

Hi, new here..I have been building with my seven year old for a couple weeks now. I would be interested in one of your tanks..Bought a beat up streaker and fixed it up a bit, made a seat with some carpet padding and plywood etc..Like to have a new tank..have to figure out how and where to mount it once I get it.. I have added a clutch brake, new tri star rims and some new sawtooth tires since the pic was taken..Nice forum by the way,lots of great info..:thumbsup: -eric

Last edited:
A couple of tips:

The external nading is much easier to solder.
Use a screw and a washer to pull the brass fittings as tightly against the tank as posible.

I think it was 2009 or 2010 I made this one like that.
Very simple and the banding mount ect was all designed to fit the original 165 fake fule take mount hole.

This comes off the bike with one 5/16 wing nut.

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=60214&title=000-0679&cat=500

hello all...i am soooo sorry about my recent absence. i have been away with work for over a month so if anyone out there has been trying to get ahold of me i am sorry. i am answering all of my messages now so if you pm'd me there is a response coming now. thanks guys.....it's great to be back home!!!! Time to go for a nice long DOOODLEBUG RIDE!!!! woooohoooo!

yo subfanatic, thats a sweet little streaker you got there. i love the tires they really go well on that bike. Not a predator fan, but that's just because i dont own any yet. Looks cool and yeah im sure i can make a tank to suit your needs. pm me if you want to start figuring out what you might want. i can pretty much make it any shape or size, personally i like the old school cylinder look but to each his own. keep on scootin!

TomH

" Not a predator fan, but that's just because i dont own any yet." :laugh: Your going to be a fan when you get one. They are going to be on sale the end of August 25, 25, 26 for 99 bucks. I was just there a minute ago and got the flyer. no coupon. hope it is in your area too.

Any update for production? I would really like to try one of these out. Any chance you could put the cap on the very top so it could be mounted vertically? Thanks and nice work :thumbsup: