Honda 900 Go-Kart

It's dumbasses like that driving in traffic illegally and with no helmet especially that give karts and mini bikes a bad name. Doing stupid shit while traffic is coming.

At least the Germans with the gixxer kart had the brains to go to a closed track.

yes, his follow threw severely lacked brains...but you gotta admit, that kart is awesome!!!!! I want to go drifting go kart too.......gonna go count my pennies.

I cant wait for the guy to video tape himself on the Highway.Imagine him playing chicken with the traffic.:thumbsup:

That go-kart is the baddest I've seen to date.

65ShelbyClone

I agree with the people calling him a fool. I see that kind of stuff all the time. I also wouldn't want to buy that kart after seeing video evidence of them thrashing it on rough, dirty public dirts.

That said, I have a CBR600 engine I briefly thought of using for something like that, only more along the lines of a superkart. I decided against it after seeing how bad the traction and handling is even with "just" 110hp, let alone the CBR900's 150hp. Another problem is that the 600 engine by itself weighs 110lbs and makes the kart really heavy in the back end.

People still do it, though:
[YOUTUBE]iSmxaORvBQI[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]BEFQ_7KTKOA[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]GIbLj4FWiLA[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]Nxfv4dR_bv0[/YOUTUBE]

Doing a side x side like this seems to improve the handling a lot.
[YOUTUBE]1HmPuFXuBt4[/YOUTUBE]

That is only a small selection of the videos I found.

fun for sure but if i had that much power id want it to be street legal. Start with an old european body the smaller the better and build to suit

This is a mini bike site!

No sir! I don't like it! lol

You’re not in your element...

Go show your kart to someone who might woo you.

I think your a fool..

TT :thefinger:

65ShelbyClone

And this is the "More Than Two Wheels" forum, so minibikers need not apply. :thefinger: :wink:

I would like to see one of those engines on a minibike, though...:eek:ut: