Honda QA50 parting out

I am parting out a 1971 (I believe) Honda QA50 mini cycle....The engine is complete, less the air filter (sold as shown)...turns free with good compression and looks to shift OK, sold as a parts engine....one obvious prob is the kicker arm has been welded to the shaft, otherwise looks OK..priced at 75.00 plus shipping.

QA50 gas tank Sprout Green

This is the tank for the QA50 I am parting out....40.00 plus shipping....condition is good, clean inside, few dings, etc but good tank with band.

QA50 fork set with axle

Here is the fork set for the QA50 this will include the axle, fork cups races and ball bearings....needs new boots, otherwise looks good 50.00 plus shipping.

QA50 handlebars

This is a set of handlebars for the QA50 includes mounting hardware as shown....needs clutch handle, but otherwise OK, not bent, decent chrome, no grips....20.00 plus shipping.

QA50 rear wheel assembly

This is the rear wheel and sprocket assembly for the QA50 with good tire...also includes brake and axle assemblies....45.00 plus shipping.

you don't happen to have the kickstand assembly do you? Thanks Justin
It's a long shot, but in I will say (central Michigan) maybe (the thumb ) Michigan area craigslist has had for a while now..

parts minibike.. project minibike?? mini bike?? something to that effect... Some richy around lake Erie found most of a QA50 in their garage evidently.. They say I have no idea of maker or model, but don't want to be low balled.. :doah:

But I think it's priced at 50 dollars.. No engine, pretty rusty... but both fenders, and tank, and wheels.. The fenders gotta be worth a few thousand alone.. :shrug:

It's a long shot, but in I will say (central Michigan) maybe (the thumb ) Michigan area craigslist has had for a while now..

parts minibike.. project minibike?? mini bike?? something to that effect... Some richy around lake Erie found most of a QA50 in their garage evidently.. They say I have no idea of maker or model, but don't want to be low balled.. :doah:

But I think it's priced at 50 dollars.. No engine, pretty rusty... but both fenders, and tank, and wheels.. The fenders gotta be worth a few thousand alone.. :shrug:
Thanks couldn't find it.. I appreciate it tho