Hooker header wanted

sonerenos

Summit looks like they had them, but currently not in stock. If you call they may be able to let you know when it will be back in stock.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/HOK-2328-1HKR
I don't believe they have been made for years but I could be wrong. If they are offering them again that would be awesome.

ive called last year, even called hooker themselves and its not an option anymore. i tried to go the route of buying even the header badge to make my own, they dont do that... good luck. heres a photo for reference. IMG_1172 (002).jpg IMG_1173 (002).jpg IMG_1984 (002).JPG

The Hooker Headers were made for Briggs Raptors. They look and sound amazing.
We have 2 that we had Tecumseh flanges on and 2 we left for Briggs. If i was able to upload a photo i would. You can see one on our lowered Pac Mule.
Go to L.I. Mini Bike Madness. full display of photos of it on a Tecumseh HS50 fully chrome plated.
Others are NFS, sorry.

Mini bike hooker header wanted please send me a message if you have one thank you
Long gone out of production and sought after by a small group of folks.

Frank Franquez @ F&B racing makes some beautiful headers for both flatheads and OHV! Great custom work and customer service, chrome, curved, staged, trumpet tip, support bracket are always an option also. I've bought 3 and looking forward to owning my 4th from F&B Racing!

sonerenos

Long gone out of production and sought after by a small group of folks.

Frank Franquez @ F&B racing makes some beautiful headers for both flatheads and OHV! Great custom work and customer service, chrome, curved, staged, trumpet tip, support bracket are always an option also. I've bought 3 and looking forward to owning my 4th from F&B Racing!
100% agree. The only other suggestion is Jake Moe. They are both in the same circle so its not a competition, but both make a quality header.

The Hooker Headers were made for Briggs Raptors. They look and sound amazing.
We have 2 that we had Tecumseh flanges on and 2 we left for Briggs. If i was able to upload a photo i would. You can see one on our lowered Pac Mule.
Go to L.I. Mini Bike Madness. full display of photos of it on a Tecumseh HS50 fully chrome plated.
Others are NFS, sorry.[/QUOTE

Thats cool for bad mouthing me and my brother Greg can’t wait to go to the show on Sunday

Attachments