Hop-up parts...

I ended up picking up a Streaker yesterday for a song. It was a 17 year old kid that needed gas money, so I negotiated him down to a price I felt comfortable with paying. I'm pretty stoked to have a new toy!

It has a Tecumseh Power Sport 5 HP engine. I have a hard time keeping anything stock - I just HAVE to trick it out. So, I was wondering where I might be able to find a cool looking air-filter/velocity stack and/or exhaust setup (if such parts exist).

Thanks.

oops, i just realized you're running a flat head. i've got a clone in this bike so it may not work for you.:doah:

you can make a straight pipe out of water pipe. it only cost me a few dollars for the pipe and i got the wrap for free from a friend. the muffler can be screwed on or off depending on how loud i feel like being. i got it for $5 at a local Ace hardware.

Interesting...

I was hoping to find something like the exhaust on this Taco:

You think the owner had that custom made?

I also like the air filter, but I'd need a different setup on my Tec, unless they make a plate to go over the rectangular opening off the carb.

Any suggestions/help/advice???

Last edited:
Gear Jammer,
Post a few pics, so we can all see, how much did you give the kid for gas money? We want to make sure you didn't take advantage of the kid, just to get the bike, hope you at least filled his tank!!!!
dave