How did you come up with your OldMiniBikes call name?

My father-in-law (born in '32, had a doodlebug in high shool) calls all the little bikes scooters. My wife is 5 years older than I am. She's been calling me ScooterBoy for years....it kinda stuck.

Ratbike

My first mini was a Bonanza 1300 2yrs ago and was my first build...didn't know what to do with it so I Ratted it out my own way...Thus the name...have been having a blast ever since ...what a great hobbie!

Mac

My Dad went by the name "Mac" (It was on his workshirts),
as do many people with a last name that begins with Mc.

125ccCrazy

I have my name from building mid bikes with 125's and what I came up with on the pocket bike forums prob 5 years ago, kind of wish now I'd picked something different for this site but oh well, it's who I am now LOL.... I should have used my ebay name 4ord40 which was derived from my truck I built, a Ford F100 with a 440 Mopar in it...

A good ways back when I started a new job a guy from work couldn't remember my name but he remembered where I was from ... Rockwall (Texas) ... He just called me Rockwall ... He still doesn't call me Steve after almost 18 years ...

72ext

I have a '72 Arctic Cat EXT 340 Red Tag Factory Race sled, it was the predecessor of the '73 El Tigre. It's my 2nd favorite sled behind my 2010 Crossfire Snopro 800HO.

SpyGuy

I'm SpyGuy on a bunch of different forums. Remember when you used to play video games, and if you got a high score, you could put your initials into the game? One of my favorite games at the time was a James Bond-esque game called SPY HUNTER. When it came time for me to put in my initials, I would invariably put in S-P-Y. S-P-Y became "SpyGuy," and the rest, as they say, is history .....