how old are you?

And...There's another hour I'll never get back!!!....477563 hrs. ....and counting!.....(For those that are without a calculator....54yrs.6 mo.and 5 days,11 hrs.)....Scootercat....

43 and living a second childhood vicariously (sp?) via my 9 year old daughter. Had a couple carts as a kid and never got a single one of em' running,........ dad was absent. So nowadays, the carts are for her, though I test drive them vigorously to test them for safety, first.:laugh:

Last edited:
17. Finally getting to do some of the things I wanted to do years ago. Soon Ill be getting my liscense, a job... where has the time gone. Honestly, this sucks! :eek:ut:

I will be 45 in 3 weeks. Im still doing things that 20 yr olds do though. Here is a pic of Me (left) and "The Baron" after a street race. My mustang is kinda in the pic on the left. Baron is a real short guy... he is standing on the curb. LOL

Im 52...act 25...... love burnouts....rat rods ..any old iron...and collecting all kinds of stuff...thanks...caddy55

hey...what other forums are you talking about?..

I am 51 but don't feel like it. I referee high school basketball and usually do between 6 and 8 games a week (4 nights of two games each night) so I have to stay in pretty good shape for that. I think exercise helps a person age a little better thana couch potato :thumbsup: