How to hide another mini bike from wife?

I found another mini bike that is too good of a deal to pass up but my wife is going to kill me if I get another one. She parks her car in the garage so she will definitely see it. Should I go for it or pass to avoid the inevitable argument? By the way she's 8 months pregnant.

Go for it, she won't leave you with a newborn on the way!

Tell her you have had it for awhile and you just pulled it down out of the rafters/basement, etc.

take it apart..box it up.then over a few months start pulling parts gradually.she will be destracted by newborn.....like..oh i found a frame!..a week goes by..come home engine stashed in car trunk..hey a dude had this motor $20 says won't start..etc. etc..

buckeye

Just buy it.
Tell her you are the man of the house and if you want to buy something by God, you are buying it.

'That's that.

Post pics of the bruises.:laugh:

My wife never tells me I can't buy one either. She said buy it and stash it at a buddies place for a few months. Till after the baby is born.

Wife doesn't care to much. The last few that I bought was from money that I made selling off mini bike parts or other stuff I had. I only spent the house money on a couple...

If its a good deal, buy and then sell it and show her that you made some money to fund the next one... That's what I did.

MikeBear

Buy one just for her! Once you get her on one and she finds out how much fun they are, she'll ask "how soon will you get another one?"