I almost forgot my STAINLESS kart

DUDE!!!!! Check this thing out. :punk: LONG story here. Today at the junkyard I score a OHV briggs rototiller and THIS!!! It doesn't look like much but it's great. It's home made but the roll cage is stainless steel. They used actual racing kart split sprocket, breaks, axle, and steering wheel... Some kid used the steering to make some kind of unicycle? :shrug: but it was on the same trailer... NOW!!!!!! The BEST part... Three years ago and 25 miles away in another junkyard, I scored it's brother from the obvious same father of stainless kart invention. :punk: I have no idea who built them but both were similar in design with racing parts rear ends and stainless steel tubing with little part numbers etched in the side. :wink: after hours government job probably. :lol:

new kart

[/IMG]

old one I sold already. :doah:

I mean the fact that it has the racing kart parts and the stainless steel tubing. They hung their axles and control arms about the same. The stainless has part numbers in them too. :wink: I think someone is a kart guy and likes playing with stuff after work with stuff from the scrap bin. :scooter: Thats my guess.. No 12 year old kid built anything from stainless steel. That is an accomplishment all in it's own.

DUDE!!!!! Check this thing out. :punk: LONG story here. Today at the junkyard I score a OHV briggs rototiller and THIS!!! It doesn't look like much but it's great. It's home made but the roll cage is stainless steel. They used actual racing kart split sprocket, breaks, axle, and steering wheel... Some kid used the steering to make some kind of unicycle? :shrug: but it was on the same trailer... NOW!!!!!! The BEST part... Three years ago and 25 miles away in another junkyard, I scored it's brother from the obvious same father of stainless kart invention. :punk: I have no idea who built them but both were similar in design with racing parts rear ends and stainless steel tubing with little part numbers etched in the side. :wink: after hours government job probably. :lol:

new kart

[/IMG]

old one I sold already. :doah:

Kid it would almost be worth the drive up to the mitten to go junkyard hopping with ya!:bowdown: And osoverns is right the top one does look to be an azusa!