I can not find any info on this intek I/C 6.5

I just got this motor today, it came of a craftsman power washer. It is a Birggs inteck I,C 206 Model number 121432-0112E1 I just want to know what size shaft it has, and how to get the pressure washer pemp off the shaft:sadcrying4:Also what performance parts are avalible for this motor. and how the hell do I st up the throttle linkage lol.

Please reply fast the wife thinks I wasted my money, but I only paid $40 bucks for it, and it is in new cond:thumbsup:

delray

can you post some pictures so we all know what we are looking at? some have spin shafts and most have thread end shafts,so you may have wasted your money? you need to have a 3/4 keyway shaft:thumbsup: or your not riding:doah:.............:scooter:
need pic's.....:thumbsup:

not camra

well, the only thing that gives me hope is that the was a set screw on the shaft it is one of the things I have to remove to get the pump off, Now I have to figure out how to get it all the way off.I can take pics and e-mail them. everytime I try to post them it says invalid image:sadcrying4: I have tried to look up that number but nothing

delray

i think you might be sleeping in the dog house tonight:doah:
NUMBER 1 RULE........don't tell the wife about anything. when it comes to minibikes until it's done...:thumbsup:
pic's just might help:smile:

125ccCrazy

Pics

Ok here are the pics, I looked them over but I can't tell what crank you have, maybe the pump set up looks familiar to someone else..

If you can't get the pump off I'm guessing it's a threaded shaft... I'm also guessing you have to lock the crank so it wont turn and unscrew it...

Oh the reason you couldn't upload the pics is because they were HUGE.... I had to resize them 75% before they would upload, the file was too big for the site to accept it..