I couldn't say no...

After searching for a carrier and sprocket for my Cheeftah, this little beaut turned up very close by for pennies. I think its a MB1000? Too nice to part out IMHO.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Nice bike! Sorry still never got those pics of the sprocket you asked about. I tossed them in the shed and there they sit. Iv got a crazy idea for a progect for them. But then again iv got lots of those :laugh:

What's odd is the seat looks original too but it says Scrambler on the back. A said 1000 because of the forks.

Most of them say Scrambler on the back of the seat. So your seat is original. The plate falls off the forks like the Powerdyne chopper do. It is just thin metal and is barely tacked on. The good thing is they are easy to replicate if your gonna restore it.

Most of them say Scrambler on the back of the seat. So your seat is original. The plate falls off the forks like the Powerdyne chopper do. It is just thin metal and is barely tacked on. The good thing is they are easy to replicate if your gonna restore it.
No resto yet. Im gonna ride it a.little first.

pomfish

I Knew you were gonna get that bike. I talked to the owner and told him I didn't want the 5.5 briggs engine and he shot me a sweet price.
Next day no more emails. Having seen on yahoo maps where he lived, I was surprised you didn't get it even before I talked to him.

Anyway, nice catch.

I Knew you were gonna get that bike. I talked to the owner and told him I didn't want the 5.5 briggs engine and he shot me a sweet price.
Next day no more emails. Having seen on yahoo maps where he lived, I was surprised you didn't get it even before I talked to him.

Anyway, nice catch.
You can ride it NJ :)

I was in Disney when he posted it.