I have an idea for next year's build off.

jeep4me

There's a common thread when it comes to building a bike for the wife..... it means that it's easier to spend money on the build. If my wife questions a bike I'm working on, I say "I thought you might be able to ride this one honey!".

20140608_152736.jpg
Yea, I built my wife a bike (Jeep knows this one). She wanted it to be a specific color so the rattle cans were 35 bucks each shipped. Plus the silver under coating. She would kill me if I spent that on rattle cans for my bike.

Funny part is, she only rode it once. It's all good though because I got to put together another bike!!:smile:

My wife doesn't understand the hobby. I just tell her I'm building them for my boys. They're 7 and 4. My 7 year old can't drive...at all. He's terrible. My 4 year old is going to be an amazing driver...but he's so small, he won't be able to reach the ground until he's 7. Once they're old enough to cruise the hood with me, the wife may actually be interested.

She has been deciding on which bike for almost 3 years. The trick is..get so many cool and new ones that it confuses them...and in the end....you never have to really build them one. And you get to keep all the ones you get. Win win...:thumbsup:

I have an idea for next year too. Instead of having an item in each photo (like the glove and fork), why not make us take every picture in our kitchen? I seem to be doing that this year. It's too damn cold in my garage!

capguncowboy

I have an idea for next year too. Instead of having an item in each photo (like the glove and fork), why not make us take every picture in our kitchen? I seem to be doing that this year. It's too damn cold in my garage!
My wife has too many kitchen utensils, both blunt and sharp, that she would use to prevent my bikes from entering the kitchen

I think you guys need to grow a pair, and tell the wives to get their biscuits in the oven, and their buns in the bed. :laugh:
******ducking and covering, with pots and pans flying over head***********