I hit the motherload!!!

Yup you heard it. My grandfather had a small engine repair shop in his home when he retired, well when he passed a couple of years ago, my uncle(his oldest son) got all of his stuff. My uncle is planning on moving within the next year so hes getting rid of a bunch of stuff so I hit the jackpot this past week.

I got a bunch of gasket kits, valves, carb parts, anything you can think of, still in the original packaging. Its like I stuck oil in texas!! I shouldn't have to buy an overhaul kit for a long long time!!!

Just thought I'd share, I would like to eventually get everything organized and figure out what goes with what so i know what parts will fit what engine in the future.

jeep4me

Maybe I'll bring some of my mini's over to your place now and let you get some more experience working on them. I mean what are friends for, right? LOL

Maybe I'll bring some of my mini's over to your place now and let you get some more experience working on them. I mean what are friends for, right? LOL
LOL Practice makes perfect!

Yeah I would like to eventually get everything figured out, since there are a TON of gaskets of various types so that if someone does need something I would be able to help out.