I Need A KILL Switch HELP!!

I am new to mini bikes and this site so this is a newb question how do you install a push button kill switch to a champion 6.5 honda gx200 clone. I just put one onto my baja doodlebug with a tav2 and it wants to pull wheelies like crazy:thumbsup:. I can slowly get it up to speed alright but I want to practice wheelies and I don't feel comfortable without one right now(had to chace it in a circle once after plating to fender onto the concrete:doah:) also if any one else wants to ride it I'd feel more comfortable with one. It has a red and black wire do I cut into stock on/off switch? Please help!!!

I'd use the wires from the on off switch. :thumbsup:

If you're not sure at wiring, you got a 50/50 chance at getting it right the first time. :doah:

Took the housing off I'm still stumped

Your gonna have to walk me through this :confused: all I see is one wire coming off the coil which turns to a red and black. the red one goes to the bottom of the on/off switch, the black goes into something to do with the low oil sensor. two yellow wires come out off that one to the low oil sensor and one back to the top of the on off switch. I'm no genius when it comes to wiring if it was a on/off kill switch it would be easy but I don't know how the push button ones work exactly. So does any one have any ideas:confused:

I finally figured it out!!!

Thanks to MDB!! :thumbsup:I plugged the wire into the coil like you said and it didn't work at first so I looked at the old motor that was in the bike and saw that one of the wires had to be grounded on the engine!! I tried that but it didn't work at first so I reversed the wires(Why red means ground I don't know :eek:ut: chinese go figure) and it worked now I can ditch the old switch low oil sensor mess and get to practicing wheelies in some what confidence :scooter:

:wink: