I see this driving the opposite Direction

I was going one way and a truck passed me going the other way. What caught my eye were handle bars sticking up in the air. The tail gate was down and I saw a tiller. I did a U turn in the middle of the road and the chase ensued. This driver was moving on down the road and I lost site. I caught up with it 5 miles down the road and it got caught by a Red light. I pulled up along side of the truck and the woman driver rolled down the passenger window. Q: what are you doing with the Tiller. Ans: I'm donating it to Goodwill because it doesn't run. I asked if I could buy it and she said I could have it. So I followed her to Goodwill and backed my Van up to her tailgate and this is what I loaded up. She wouldn't take any $$$ for it.

Hmmm. The Horse model usually came with a 6hp or 8hp. The one my friend has is an older model than yours and has an H60. The Pony had a 5hp.

Nice grab!

Good picking instinct there Oldwood !

That thing looks nice...get it running and plow for a nice garden, or trade it for something else you want !

Enjoy, and keep up the good picking !

The girl said that they put the new motor on it and used it a couple of seasons and it stopped. I asked what kind of gas and you know her answer. I put regular in it. She had already given them 2 other small tillers. Regular gas = ethanol. I'm pretty sure with a new plug and clean carb it should fire up.

I have the same model. Got it from my mom, it had a bad engine on it, put on a new Tractor Supply Brigs on it and have been using for about 10 years now. Good stable machine.