I think I just stole this Bonanza?

jeep4me

I called on this Bonanza this morning and asked about. He's had it posted on craigslist for quite some time, for $250 then $200. I told him I wanted to look at it. I did and I offered him $125 and he took it. This should be illegal.....It has a really good running 5hp Briggs Powersport and the lights even work, but it needs a tube in the front tire. Other than a new paint job, it's golden!!!

kbs8ball

hmm I dont have alot of time or money into it yet...ive traded alot of parts for seats ...I scored a original bonanza 8 inch rear rim and sprocket on that chopper I bought...im also going to use that 3 hp tecumseh from the chopper for now..im almost ready to get the rear tire on there and then firgure out the front end...I got 2 tires coming this week..I just bought em off ebay last night...there cool looking knobbies....all I really have to do is get the forks made up, buy a matching front rim, paint it and put it together...

kbs8ball

those look like speedway rims on your bonanza...if it had go power rims and the correct seat and you got it for 125 that would really really be a steal ...still a great deal though for a cool old school mini...that frame is it 1 inch tubing??

jeep4me

1" inch tubing it is. Does anybody have a guess what model it is? And, yep, my wife already gave me ...... well ..... some explitive advice on what I can do with all my minibikes. Don't worry, though, I calmed her down and explained the finer points of owning multiple minibikes. I told her that some guys on OldMiniBikes own upwards of 15 or 20 minibikes and my measly 8 are nothing more than hobby, gone to an extreme. Then, I had to leave for work.......the minibikes are still in my garage and the locks haven't been changed on the house, so I should be okay.

BC1200

I should be at 40 bikes counting projects after the first of the year....Working on getting a really cool one around that time.

Don't worry - you're getting to the point that they'll all start blending together soon.

My wife thinks I have less than 10 even though there's 3 in the house, 3 in the front garage, 3 in the breezeway, 3 in the shed, a row of them in the back garage, and a few more at the shop LOL