id frame pls....

I don't see a rear brake, that front wheel looks like pocket bike.

I don't usually buy modern mini's but this was $30, engine runs too. (5HP Briggs, no smoke) It looks like original color, the guy built it from a kit years ago.

mike04

u get good deals all the time...

ye front is pocket bike looks ok back looks like north tools.....looks like a good frame and painted i told the guy saturday i will pick up ...
I don't see a rear brake, that front wheel looks like pocket bike.

I don't usually buy modern mini's but this was $30, engine runs too. (5HP Briggs, no smoke) It looks like original color, the guy built it from a kit years ago.

mike04 if you could buy it for $75.00,that that would be good,,and then as a nice faver
maby you could sell to me for $40.00, that would be very kind of you,thanks:scooter::scooter:

Medium small, the straight handlebars are close to the knees so they went to bent foreward. If I keep mine it's getting stretched and bent. Maybe stretched drag bike since it's light.

mike04

ok perfect for drag....

so this one is bone stock or they play with frame???
Medium small, the straight handlebars are close to the knees so they went to bent foreward. If I keep mine it's getting stretched and bent. Maybe stretched drag bike since it's light.