im thinking a Bird Duck ? help

gbones

that be a bird. looks like an older duck/drover, forks and where the forks bolt to the frame. whats it called again? "neck brace" its 1 of those things, the more you say it the weirder it sounds.:shrug: but ya the forks and neck brace are of the old bird origin, late 60's im guessing and not the original seat. what size wheels are on this bird?

re

the wheels are 6 in on both ends. the neck has a large gusset but the forks look a little on the home made side to me im. wandering what the tab is for on the brake stop? it has a bracket to stop the brake from traveling to high but it also has a tab with a hole in it?????

the rairty of your mini bike? and if the forks had a homade touch

The bird frame you got is kinda rare you don't see many sold online or any where but the other guy said your forks mounting bracket was homemade which is very wrong. not to be mean to him but the frame you got is the same as the mini bike i got and a homemade job wouldn't show up Twice so it is stock. As for the rarity bird was not that big of a company. and many kids crashed and junked there mini bikes so all minibikes are some what rare but some have this frame but it comes down to the amount of people selling that frame and i look every day I've only seen 3 including mine so it's pretty rare compared to Lil Indians and rupp so it was worth double what you paid so you weren't ripped off. and please post a thread of the finished running painted mini bike its a cool bike and good deal 50 bucks great deal.

The bird frame you got is kinda rare you don't see many sold online or any where but the other guy said your forks mounting bracket was homemade which is very wrong. not to be mean to him but the frame you got is the same as the mini bike i got and a homemade job wouldn't show up Twice so it is stock. As for the rarity bird was not that big of a company. and many kids crashed and junked there mini bikes so all minibikes are some what rare but some have this frame but it comes down to the amount of people selling that frame and i look every day I've only seen 3 including mine so it's pretty rare compared to Lil Indians and rupp so it was worth double what you paid so you weren't ripped off. and please post a thread of the finished running painted mini bike its a cool bike and good deal 50 bucks great deal.
I'm not saying the forks are home made (which they look to be) but they are not correct for that frame. Maybe you two just got lucky and purchased your bikes fro the same "customizer."